Monday, January 31, 2011

Bye Bye January

It was a month... kinda a shitty month, kinda not. Bad month for weight loss given that I actually GAINED this month. I was 142.1 after the gym, but when I got home from work I was 144.5, then I ate a ton of chips, licorice, prunes, cereal and had some tea. Hopefully I can shed most of it overnight.

Stuck mostly to what I was supposed to, minus the binge when I got back. Still, not a bad day overall. I really have to redo the charts for this week. I'm not doing the month at a time anymore as it's too hard to keep going. This weeks goal is to be 140 by Saturday morning.

Work was ok... Bad numbers, didn't find much.

Gym was good. Legs felt great on the treadmill, only for 20min and then I had my own little leg day. Should've perhaps put more weight on the leg press but I was running out of time. Tomorrow I'll do more arms/abs and then on Weds there's the two classes. Thursday hopefully we'll go skating, then Friday go home :)

I have to find time to go grab some stuff before I go home on Friday. I'm still debating about making a chili with Bison meat, maybe seeing if someone wants to come over and help me eat it.

Yeah, I'm hopeless....

No comments:

Post a Comment