Monday, January 31, 2011

Inventory

Was tonight. I stuck to my GMO free diet. It was harder earlier today when there was a table laden with beautiful goodies I wanted to chow down on. It's like quitting smoking. I'm in 7 days, why do I want to fuck it up now? That's keeping me going.

142.2 this morning but back up to 145.6lbs tonight. I ate till I felt like puking.

Tomorrow is a 'cleanse' day. Go to the gym, have some tea, maybe oatmeal, go to work, eat salad and yogurt, come home and bed. Eat as little as possible. Then Tuesday Feb 1st, back into it. I want to get down to 140 by friday and see where I can go from there.

It's like quitting smoking. If I can get past day 1, then day 2, the rest will get so much easier. I've quit smoking. I can deal with the food issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment