Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Routine

141.0 this morning. Fuck. I can only hope it will be less than that in the morning. I need it to be less than that in the morning. Considering I'm 142.7lbs right now, not bloody likely.

I ate half an oatmeal in the morning with tea, before heading to chiro. Then water and headed to work. Hung out for a bit then Shaun showed up with his computer and I chatted with people while we got some free stuff downloaded for him. Managed to get to the gym late and only ran for 20min.

New routine day. First of 3 days, arms today, then back then legs. Changing it up a bit, kept some, lost some, added some routines. I posted on FB that I wanted to be able to do a chinup at some point in my life and Shaun saw it, so that's the plan. Get me to chinup point. He wanted to see what I could do so I tried and failed miserably. He then grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up a bit so he could see if I can hold myself once I'm up. I can't but the thought that stayed with me as that he had to hold onto me. My waist is smaller, but my hips, ass and legs are still massive.

After 35 min on the elliptical and a shower, I made the Guinness cupcakes and had to sample a bit. Then went to a movie where I scarfed on popcorn, coffee crisp bites, diet pepsi and came home to stuff my face on cupcakes.

No wonder I can't drop the weight.

Liquids only now. Tea for breakfast, juice during the day, tea for dinner. Have to head back tomorrow and the weather is awful. Blowing snow and the roads/visibility is atrocious. Devon is coming over to do my hair and we should be done by 3pm at which point I need to get on the road. I have to be organized tomorrow!!! Up early, clean, laundry, chill with some tea. Hit Walmart for a few supplies and then home to pack.

Plan for the week... not to take much more food with me. Skip breakfasts again, have salad and yogurt for lunch, rice cake before the gym. Hit the gym Mon, Tues and Weds doing Zumba where possible, and swimming otherwise. Shaun wants me away from treadmills so I'll honour that for a few days. I'm hoping I can do sub 500 cal days every day including Friday. I'm hoping I can be 135 by Friday.

6lbs in 6 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment