Thursday, January 6, 2011

Zumba!!!

I woke up at 137.9lbs this morning. Almost a new LW!!!

Won't last long though, unless I can drop 3lbs overnight. I'm 140.8 right now.

Merde!!!!

Work was shit as usual.

Gym was better. Ran for 30 min and then went to Zumba. In the first 5 minutes I felt my knee go, then ignored it for the rest of the class. It was hard, but fun. Loud spanish dance music and a very energetic and emotive teacher, full class, boys included. We danced around, jumped, kicked and twirled. Definatly a class to go back to.

While leaving I could feel my legs and ass getting sore... good. Wasnt' sure if I'd done anything but this means I'm working two areas that really need the attention! Hit Stupidstore afterwards to get an icepack and ended up picking up some prunes (not too bad) and some chocolate wafers. I ate all the chocolate by the time I got back to Stefs house, and only half of the prunes. After my shower I proceeded to eat soup, cookie, candy, licorice, rice cakes, cheerios... I probably hit around 900 cals today.

Hence the 140.8lbs.

My knee hurts, I'm cranky and tired, trainer saw my post that my knee hurt on facebook and wants me to stay off it for a week. Tomorrow won't be an issue, but I was going to run on Friday once I got back home.

Tomorrow. 137 is out of the question, maybe 138 still is ok. Have tea for breakfast and maybe oatmeal (depending on if Stef is up in the morning. Later shift so I won't be able to get away with no breaky). Hit the mall to get my sisters gift, then early to work. Water, tea and salad for work. I'll take a yogurt and soup as well but want to avoid the soup. Work till 10pm, home, tea and bed. Up friday, work then home and gym. Thinking after training on Saturday I'll jump into another liquid fast until Monday morning. I've got about 2 weeks to drop to 135. I have to do it.

Maybe if I'm good I'll have a skinny somethingorother from Starbucks...mmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment