Monday, January 3, 2011

11:57pm

I need to go to sleep. I'm tired, I hurt, I feel full.

Long day at work beginning with the alarm clock scaring the shit out of me. Guess I set it too loud. Went to work and began at my new store. Holy shit is there a ton not done!!! Policies and procedures not in place, and so much to catch up on. I'm not even sure where to start anymore!!! I have to go in and do a count tomorrow and get ready for inventory.

This is going to be a lot of work. So much work I'm not even sure where to begin.

After work I hit the gym. I checked out the pool and it's not too terribly huge. Maybe 2 lanes wide and at most 25m long? Probalby less. As soon as I finished my run there was a fleeing wish in my mind that I could go for a swim. It certainly would feel fantastic!!! Just not sure how I would feel in a bathing suit.

I headed downstairs to the weights and was a little annoyed to discover that in order for men to get to their change room they have to walk by the benches and free weights to get there. Lovely, a constant parade of initimdating men strolling past while I lift my tiny little weights.

I headed up to the yoga and it was very different. The room was very warm, 86F, and I'm not used to that. Within half an hour I was exhausted and feeling sick and dizzy. Similar to what I feel when I've had too hot a shower, or if I've been in a sauna. I managed to laze my way through the rest of the class trying not to pass out our puke. That full stomach of water was not helping but i was so damn thirsty! Up until that point I'd eaten maybe 100calories so that may have contributed too.

Once in the car and cooled down a bit I ate a rice cake and drove home. Told my friend that I'd eaten a wrap at the gym (they do have a snack bar but I have no idea if they sell wraps....) and wasn't hungry. I did eat a few chips and salsa when I got downstairs, and weighed myself. 139.0!!! After that I ate a bunch of licorice, 5 quality street chocolates, maybe a handful of caramel covered popcorn, and the last half of my mocha protein smoothie which set me back 180cals. So maybe around 500-600 cals in, most of it shit food, and around 350 cals on the treadmill, who knows on the weights and probably 75-100 during the yoga... I was 139.6 just before I jumped into bed.

If I can keep this up I should be good. I just need to eat a bit more during the day so I don't quite crash like that at the end. One yogurt wouldn't hurt!!!

I'm thinking I'll hit the gym tomorrow, and do more arms and two lots of cardio, then also on Weds and do legs then... I'd like to try the Zumba on Weds, it's at 7pm so maybe no legs. I'll take Thursday off, and go to my gym on Friday. Hmmm... Maybe I should leave legs until then.

I wonder if I could hit 136 by the weekend? If I keep this up I should be able to drop this pretty quick and then eat a bit more on the weekend before liquids only on Sunday.....

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! 86 degrees? I would definitely pass out! I know yoga is suppose to be relaxing, but that is a bit ridiculous:p

    congrats on your 139! I always crash like that at the end if I go all day without eating hardly anything and I always end up 'snacking' on random things...the calories add up FAST! especially because it's usually junk I'm snacking on.

    136 by the weekend is definitely doable if you keep this up:) good luck!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete