Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 3

My neck hurts. Can only mean one of three things: I hit my head (don't remember that so lets strike that one off the list), I tweaked something in my neck (possible... poor posture, computer work etc) or I'm about to get horribly sick. Not cold like sick, flu like sick. It has happened very few times, last time about a year and half ago. It really wasn't fun, crazy fever, and insane pain all over my body. I hope I just tweaked something.

My legs, mostly my calves (calfs?) hurt today from Zumba. They really are quite stiff! Work was ok. Vince was back and we chatted a bit. I told him some stuff, but kept most of it to myself. No point stirring the pot if I'm leaving that store in 3 weeks. I got a ton of stuff done though, stayed focused and worked an extra hour.

I was doing well today. I did have a Skinny Caramel Mocchiato (only half a Grande) but was fine up till the gym. My poor legs just didn't feel up to it so I only did a half hour (not even!) on the bike, then some arms and abs. I hit up Stupidstore on the way home and got face cleaner seeing as I left mine at home. Then I wandered the aisles. I bought a cheese roll, and some candy. Once in my car I cracked all the bags and ate almost all the cheese roll, a bunch of licorice allsorts, chocolate covered ju jubes (really not as good as they sound... I was disappointed but it didn't stop me pigging out on them) and which chocolate almond bark. I ate until I got to my friends house then stuffed it all in the caddy between the seats. I now have a ton of goodies awaiting me in the morning when I get up.

Ugh.

So 1200 calories later....

I'm 139.8lbs... Only up .4 from this morning. yeah, I didn't break 139 today which I wanted to, meaning that I have 4 days to drop 4.4lbs. I should be 138.? by morning though, and if I fast for Friday that should help too.

I did email Shaun about Monday as I have the day off. I mentionned that it should have been measurements that week and we could either do it on the Monday or the Saturday following. I'm obviously wanting the Saturday as that is not the day after the Christmas party for work. I know I said I don't want to do them anymore, but that sick part of me wants to get below his goal on the scale (which means I have to be less than 137.8 as I'm pretty consistenly 2.2lbs heavier with my clothes on and at the gym) to see what his reaction, if any, will be. If he reacts, I'll stop having measurements. If he doesn't, I'll keep going.

I feel sick.... I ate waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. I've had half a hot chocolate since as I didn't feel like having tea. Sad part is that I'm craving a McDicks mcmuffin. I have to open up tomorrow so I have to be there early and there's a damn mcdicks in the parking lot. Part of me wants to have a mcmuffin and hashbrown and only take a bite of each....

Anyways, plan for tomorrow is up EARLY, have to be up by 5:45am and be gone by 6:20am. Taking more food with me so I can hopefully stave off another binge. Tea for breakfast, then salad and yogurt for lunch. I may take a rice cup for a late snack around 4pm and my rice cake. I've also got an apple I can cut up, or one of the juices... haven't decided yet.

Zumba is at 7pm, and I might do the power weights class after. I won't be done at the gym till 9pm so too late for dinner. If I leave work at 5:30pm (2hrs after I'm supposed to be off) and get to the gym by 6pm, time for a go on the elliptical before the two classes, then done for the day. Thursday is a day off, and maybe go to the gym on Friday.

I really want a burger now...

This is getting ridiculous.

I almsot wish I could be sick so I wouldn't eat....

No comments:

Post a Comment