Monday, January 24, 2011

Day One

I woke up late, but got almost everything accomplised by the time I hit the gym. We did do measurements and I was 144 on that scale, 141.7lbs at home. Yup, so I've gained a lb according to Shaun, however it worked out to a lb of fat lost, and 3lbs of muscle gained. He's happy, I was kinda.

I was on the elliptical and saw two guys from 'my' store and the one guys girlfriend. Shaun was asking if he was working on the side or anything like that. They left right after we got started though, thank goodness.

Chin up day but we spent so much time babbling again we skipped the assisted ones. Probably not a bad idea as I managed to do the jumping ones far better than last time and definatly felt it more.

Headed to get a massage which felt super good. She figures that my back issue from this weekend was caused by a massive cluster of knots in my glute. So far it's helped!!! My neck is still a bit stiff though. Definatly someone I will go back and see when I'm back in town. So worth the money!

Packed up my shit and the cats and headed back to Calgary, dropping the cats of at 'Auntie' Sharons. It was kinda sad. I know they'll be cared for there as its not fair that they're just getting those quick visits with my parents, but I'm going to really miss them when I'm home. If I go back home for March I will have to take them back. I don't want to go an entire month at home alone without them.

Food for today: Had the cereal for breakfast, which was delicious! Had some tea too which tasted kinda weak. Half a Luna Bar pre gym, and a salad and the other half after. Snacked on chips and salsa, licorice and 3 Lindt chocolates on the way up (Yah!!! Totally GMO free!!! Who woulda thunk!??!?!?!) and also had a seaweed rice cake. Damn it tasted good!!! Just like sushi but crunchy. For dinner I had the vegetable barely soup as I hit the local safeway to find they don't have the organic frozen dinner section that we have back at home. Oh well....

I've got to find that natural foods place Shaun suggested. Drove down to where it should be but the area is under construction so I'll have to google it.

I think I've lost weight today. I was 141.5lbs before I had my tea, so tomorrow I should be 141. If I keep this up, I will lose weight!!! I won't be home for at least 11 days now thanks to inventory this weekend, so I'm hoping (and I know it's bad) that by keeping my calories below 1000 and hitting the gym as often as possible, I can steadily lose, but lose the fat. I'm hoping that the next time I'm down it's noticible.

I'm still very excited by this and can't wait to check out what some of the stores have up here. I need to find more snack food as I don't think I considered that too well. By snack food, I mean chips, and something sweet, perhaps ice cream? It will stop my binging stupidly later on and you can only buy it in small quantities. I'm hoping to find more dried fruit that's GMO free also.

Wander: I was wondering the same. I mean, I've been eating like shit all last week and managed to maintain a normal (if not higher that what I want) weight. Now I"m eating 'healthy' and still restricing but no where near as severe as I was, and I"m dropping weight. I'm hoping that I can keep this going for a bit as I was getting to a point where I was binging constantly due to the so low calorie diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment