Thursday, January 13, 2011

Always Tomorrow

Began the day by eating the shit I purchased yesterday and left in my car... Finished the work day by swinging through a drive thru and stuffing myself with a fish sandwhich, then finishing all the shit I purchased yesterday and didn't finish this morning.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I was 141.8lbs this morning. I am 143.7lbs right now, same as I was last night before bed.

I can only hope to be below 142 tomorrow.

By Monday I must be below 140.

Delaying the weigh in for a week if I can (24th). I need to be 137 at the minimum.

Refocus. I've been doing this for the wrong reasons. Took a bath tonight and I can see all the fat that needs to go away. As much as I want 'him' to notice, I need to actually drop this weight to look decent.

I need to sleep more. Apparenly sleeping too little can cause weight gain. I think it's lessening my will power. No more of this 3hrs per night bullshit. I need 6-8hrs minimum.

Tomorrow I get to go home. Tomorrow I eat very little. Tomorrow I drink water, tea, tea, tea, water, juice and have an apple for food. Tomorrow I try to get back to 140 by Saturday morning.

My legs feel better. Hopefully I can walk tomorrow.

Everything is for tomorrow... always tomorrow..... No more yesterdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment