Sunday, January 2, 2011

Moving Day...

Kinda....

I woke up late, at 8:30 or so and figured seeing as I'd already slept in, I guess I wasn't hitting the gym. Probably a good thing as I got behind all day! I packed, finished laundry, did a few errands then was off when it stopped snowing. I was sad. I'm not leaving completely right now, but I'm not going back to live there 7days a week and work there again more than likely. The more I think about the people I'm leaving behind, the sadder I get. Those that I work with that make me laugh, and the ones I hang out with. Also missing those that I know at the gym. I won't be able to take that core or yoga class anymore and I'm going to miss what I'm used to.

I unloaded and unpacked slowly, trying to organize everying. It's wierd as I don't have some things I take for granted... like a shelf in the bathroom to put all my stuff! Also a bedside table to put stuff in. I did bring my scale and charts (of course) and they've promised me privacy so hopefully it will follow through.

I managed only liquids today. I had tea, a Strawberry Banana smoothie and half of the mocha smoothie (the other half for tomorrow post work out thanks to the protein!) and more tea. Not enough water though. Think I only managed 2 cups. I did notice that my friend put creme and milk in my tea which freaked me out a bit. Tea doesn't need creme!!! I just drank it anyways as I didn't eat all day.

I am a bit proud of myself though. When I got to her house there's leftover candy out all over the place. There's licorice allsorts, and quality street candy, 2 of my favourites. I didn't touch either one. Tomorrow, after the gym I think I may have one candy if they are still out.

I did check out the gym here. There's one fairly close. It's HUGE though. It could eat my gym up and go back for more!!! There's even a friggin POOL in there!!! I feel like such a small town gal now! Their class schedule is huge, but I can only see one core class, 1030am on a day I will work 8-430.. Looks like core is on me now.

The way things will work it looks like I may be able to get away with eating way less than normal. I'll try and see what happens. If I'm going to do this I need to do it quick so Shaun doesn't catch it too quickly, as if this works I could definatly get below 135 fairly soon. I'll explain a bit more tomorrow as I really have to go to bed soon!!!! ( at least try to sleep).

Tomorrow... up at 630am. Leave for work at 7:30am at the latest. If I'm there early, stop at Starbucks. Take a tea with me, skip breakfast. For lunch, salad and yogurt, taking cottage cheese and rice cake for a pre gym snack. Hit the gym. There's a class I want to do at 7pm, so I'm hoping I can get to the gym in 30 min or less (stupid big cities), putting me at a good 2 hrs to change, run, lift weights and do the yoga. 8pm head back here to my friends house and hopefully crashing shortly after.

No comments:

Post a Comment