Thursday, January 6, 2011

Almost There!

I get to drive home tomorrow... I'm pretty damn excited.

Managed to get a bit more sleep, then spent all day eating. I ate oatmeal, chocolate, sushi, my lunch and then binged on Burger King. Fuck it tasted good.

Tomorrow, liquids only I'm going to try for. Take tea, vitamin water, juice and water to work. Grab a tea from starbucks to have while driving home, and then head to the gym. I want to run (or bike... depends on the knee) and do some light weights (depends if Shaun is there or not. If he is, it will be light weights. If he isn't, I'm doing legs) then head home to CRASH!!!!

I should be back to 138 by Saturday. Want to be 136 by Monday morning.

Had the two of the district team in my store today. They both asked about my gym time, etc. I told them I was doing 2-3 hrs, 4-5times a week, but they think I"m all 'healthy' though he did say to be careful I don't take it to an extreme.... I kinda think it's too late.

I think I've lost a bit of control and I need to gain it back. I'm allowing myself too many treats and thinking about what I'm missing, instead of embracing what I'm controlling. Hoping this weekend I can get back into the mindset. I can't not eat all weekend as training will kill me, but as I don't drive, I should be able to have a very very low food weekend. I'm hoping to only eat before training, and a small snack after. Soup will be consumed, but only at night and only the broth.

Can't wait for tomorrows work to end.

Mother Nature, please don't hate me too much!!! Please don't snow too crazily!!! That drive will be scary otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment