Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Uh....

As much as I'd like to start this off with work stuff, unforunatly something more pressing is happening. New diet day 3 and it feels like my digestive system is finally catching up. In a BIG way. I've done nothing but run/dash/sprint to the bathroom all day, probably helped by the prunes and licorice, and now while I feel full, there's not much more 'moving' anymore.

I was 140.9lbs this morning, and 144.2 post tea about an hour ago which sucks.

I swear this diet is making me eat way more. I said fine for a week so I can get used to not haveing the GMO's or HFCS in my system, but I think that grace period may end now. I'm not doing any charts until Monday morning, but I'd like to start Feb hovering right below 140.0. I'll take 139.9 right now!

Gym today, did the Zumba and body blast program so I'll be achy tomorrow. Thinking on taking the day off, or I'll go later and just do some light cardio. Maybe take a walk instead after work with the camera? I still ate a ton, and I'm not recording all of it either. I'm also eating a ton more sugar than usual.

The chocolate is all finished, and the chips are almost done. Tomorrow I need to wisely space my food out. I'll have the oatmeal in the morning, yogurt around 11am (I'll do the full portion as it may keep me fuller longer) then the salad around 1pm or so, with the salmon. Fill up on water, have late afternoon tea. Take carrots, apple, rice cake and no burrito as there'll be no gym. If I stick to that, then I can have chilli tomorrow, or maybe the pasta. Hopefully that will instigate a weight loss for Friday morning.

Work is cool. Got to go to my new store and the GM is awesome. I got to basically make my own schedule and he's totally cool with me doing whatever I need to do. He wants the help so I'm very eager to jump right in. It's going to be fun!!!

Figured things out a bit with Shaun and my gym membership. I'm still going to work with him and will transfer memeberhisp only in April. I'm hoping that the friendship will become stronger, and I really am curious to see what this new diet will do to my weight, BMI, BF % etc. I think he may be too so it'll be good to go through this.

My mind is in several different places. I keep thinking that 130 will look so good. That at 130 I will be stronger, leaner, and look so much healthier. I can blame the GMO free diet for the loss.

But I want to keep the muscle mass up. I've felt great the last few days, I don't want to lose that.

I'm too tired for this shit tonight. Bed, work then thinking (and a lot of catch up!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment