Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lucky Break?

140.9lbs this morning. That was unexpected!!!

Hit the gym. Talked to Shaun about the whole GMO free 'diet' idea and he said to go for it. Sounds good to me!

I then figured that as last nights binge didn't hurt at all, lets have another today and enjoy it as it will be the last. So I did enjoy, perhaps too much. My poor stomach hurts and I'm 144.5 right now, a full 2lbs heavier than I was last night. I can only hope that my 'detox' of sorts helps tomorrow. The plan is for tea, water and vitamin water for during the day, then soup for dinner. Haven't decided if I want the tuscan or the Italien Wedding soup. Then on Monday morning, day one of the GMO free day and try to eat as little as possible before the gym.

I think I want to do the weigh in. Something Shaun said today about how I've gotten so much better this past month opposed to all other months put together (because I've eaten more. I know this as I'm still the same damn weight!) and I want to see what he says. I'm also curious as to how this will work with the GMO free diet and if I will lose weight this way.

Steph was not cool about it. I told her and she basically had a pissy fit and stopped texting me. Whatever. I'll deal with it tomorrow or Monday (probably monday). Shannon was a bit wierd about it too. I get it, they can't 'feed' me anymore and this is a HUGE bonus to me. I really think this will help the weight loss while masking as a healthy lifestyle plan.

I've got a good opportunity here. I won't be home for almsot 2 weeks and will have complete control. I have the perfect excuse NOT to eat at inventory, where I always gain weight.

Fine, so I end up 140 at the weigh in. That means I have until either the end of Feb, or preferably the middle of March to drop. It will drop way more and again, for 2 weeks no one will catch/watch me. I wonder if Shaun will notice?

I've got a LOT of research ahead. So far I've pegged a good coffee and tea, but I need to find out if MY tea is GMO free. Next step, breakfast. lol!

Still working on project 365. It's been interesting and I have to get out of the habit of waiting until dark to take the photo. Need some daylight photos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment