Saturday, January 29, 2011

Relief

I hadn't heard from Shaun by the time I woke up. I did manage to pass out even though my sleep app had me boucning from deep sleep to awake for most of the night apparently. I went to work, late, lots of snow, buying fucking coffee for the team and forgetting to get a receipt.

Finally just before noon I got a FB message from Shaun and almost cried with relief. There had been a few other posts on his wall from concerned friends and I think we all took a huge breath when he finally posted.

Tried out the camera and it seems to be ok so far. Have to take it out with me tomorrow to try it out in daylight to make sure the crack in the side of the lens casing isn't causing light to come in. If the sun is out tomorrow it'll reflect of the 2ft of snow that fell today making it super bright!!! If there's any issues they should show themselves!

Went to go to the gym today, but apparently it's not 24/7. They still close at 8pm on Saturday and Sunday... well fuck.

I was 145.0 this morning, bloated and crampy. Oh fucking yay. I forgot to take a rice cake and an apple to work and was starving by 3pm even though I didn't eat until noon anyways. I was 144.3 before I ate a bunch of chips and salsa and had tea. Hopefully I'm down tomorrow. No gym as it's just going to cut it too fine, plus i'll need a nap. Church then nap, then work is the goal.

I have to go to the gym on Monday otherwise it will be an entire week I haven't gone. I think tomorrow morning when I wake up I should do some situps, pushups, those weird arm/shoulder things, basically anything I can to help. Monday go around 9am to 11am then home and to work for the numbers download. Tuesday go after work, Weds same. Thursday I'm hoping to go skating, and then Friday go home :)

I think I should plan on getting back to 140-141 by Friday. Get back on track. I've got a GMO free Boysnberry soda for tomorrow. Loaded with sugar but it's liquid at least. No more chocolate left, and almost no more dried fruit except prunes. I need to get back to water and restriction. The 'free' week is over. Back to work!!!! There's a 130 number in my future!!!

Today has been a crazy day. I've wanted to cry from relief, joy, frustration and sadness. Such is the way of life. However, overall a much better day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment