Thursday, March 10, 2011

Done for 3 whole weeks!

Barring a few meetings of course. I just have to drive home tomorrow and that's all!!!

I was 147.5 this morning thank goodness. 2 weeks ago that would have been awful, 3 months ago unthinkable. I can't believe I let it get that high. I managed my food intake fine during the day, and then once Keith gave me a snickers it was all downhill. It just smelt so good and I was crashing so I ate it, instead of having a bite and putting it in my purse for 'later' I took a handful of giant bites and it was all gone. Then Shaun grabbed me a muffin... so about 800 cals of shit food. I'm up to 149.8 before I ate some cereal (a handful of dry no sugar stuff) and a 35cal hot chocolate.

I just keep fucking it up. I'm never going to get back down at this rate. I can't wait to get home. I can starve myself back and then be used to it for when I come back up here.

Tomorrow is up at 7am, or 630 if I can handle it. Pack, shower, finish packing, have tea with Steph, load the car and go get the cats. Get gas, and start driving home. Hoping my poor car will make it. 200kms and at least it won't be -30, but it's supposed to be snowing and 4C, so sleet and shit weather :( Take the car in, go to the gym, do chores and hit a grocery store. Having the parents over for dinner on Sunday so I have to start making the stew. Debating on making from scratch (takes ages) or buying broth. Leaning towards buying broth at this point.

For tomorrow, tea and oatmeal (half if I can) for breakfast. Driving down, celery sticks and water, maybe a coffee or tea again. I may stop at the one candy store, (money providing) and grab some treats for one of the guys I used to work with, but that may prove to be too much temptation, and with 2 cats in the car probably not a smart move. I'll need to have something before going to the gym, but not much, gym, then soup or vegis after. Maybe soup before? Regardless, a light day for food.

2 days left to get to 145.... I need tomorrow to be awesome if I have shit numbers in the morning. I need 146, but I"m hoping for the same as today, 147.5 at least. Hopefully I haven't fucked that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment