Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Win and Lose

Started out the day sitting in traffic for 1hr 30 min trying to get to work. So far I think that is the longest commute ever, not including trips to this city when I lived in my old city for work..... By the time I hit work I had drunk most of my tea and was hungry. A black coffee helped tie me over, but I was eating my yogurt by 11am. Had a massive meeting from 1-5pm and I ate 3 cookies (reduced sugar ones but not really much better.), then my new GM gave me half her fries, so I ate those too!!!

At 8pm I left the store, 11.5hrs after I got there, and 13hrs since I left the house. I was tired. Dead on my feet. I figured if I went to the gym it would be 830 before I got there, 845 before I was doing some sort of exercise, and at least 10pm before I left. 11 to be home as I had to stop and pick up some supplies, then shower and bed, alarm going off for 545.

I couldn't. I just couldn't manage that. I need sleep. Even now at 11pm with no gym I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Instead I went to pick up the celery and dried prunes that I needed, and then went stupid on chocolate again. Almond bark this time, milk chocolate and dark. I also grabbed a croissant and some gummy bears. I want to puke and it's been 2 hours.

I was 146.5lbs this morning. I was 147.5 post shower. I've just had tea and half a rice cake since my binge so I just hope I can be 146.5 again in the morning. I'd be half assed on track to be 142 if I keep to a minimal diet.

I'm going to the gym tomorrow. I have to. Zumba is at 7pm so I have to leave work by 5:30 at the latest. Earlier I get there, more cardio is possible. Then go back on Thursday before work as I don't start until 1230, so go for 9am, work out till 11am or later, shower there and head to work. Do an arm day... Should do back and tris (aka chin up day) as I haven't done one of those in a while. Friday head home early again (try for hitting the road 330-4pm) and going to my gym for the evening. Do a 6km run and a leg workout as Saturday will be arms. I will get my 4 workouts in for this week, take Sunday off and then for next week go with Monday, Wednesday, Thurs or fri and sat.

I have to do new goals for the month. I'm thinking to aim for 140 by my birthday this month, and then maintain until the end of the month, or into the high 130's. Second goal has to be food related. I did so well with the non-purging last month and I hope that's out of my habits now, but I need to deal with the chocolate/candy/binging issues. I'm thinking to have a treat day once a week. Have A treat. Not a whole pile of different treats until I feel sick. Have a cookie, a bite of cake, something..... if I feel like it. If I can resist, resisit but it doesn't carry over to 2 treats the next week. I have no idea what the last one could be.... either do my 6k run in under 40min (sad, but I'm at 43min right now. I'm so slow, but 10lbs lighter would help that!!!) or moving related...

Excited for tomorrow for gym and kinda to see the scales too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment