Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Slow start, shaved heads and wine.

Today I was 150.1. I did some running around, late as usual as I slept in until 9something or other. I did get the CD, and promptly put it in. My favourites so far are JAR, Going to Pasalaqua, Cigarettes and Valentines (AWESOME song, but it really wasn't right for the time. I'm glad it wasn't released when it was recorded. I think musical history would not be the same. It's definatly a popish sounding song, not the raw energy that was needed when American Idiot came out) and of couse, 21 Guns. Know Your Enemy is special in my mind as I was at that concert and it was the 2nd song I'd heard them play live, ever. Just not a massive fan of that song. Almost the same with 21 Guns. It was overplayed and I think the music video killed it a bit for me too. Just listening to him sing it live is a completley different sound. There's a piano that works perfectly, and his vocals are incredible. If any one is reading this and want's a link, post a comment and I'll post one.

So, did all that shit and then went to the gym. Had a good workout, mostly legs and ass (as Shaun so delicalty put it) with 25 min elliptical to warm up and 15 min of the bike to cool down. Grabbed some wine and headed home. I did a whole bunch of almost nothing besides making cookies before heading over to Shauns. I wasn't expecting dinner but he was making spaghetti and I managed a small to medium sized portion, and then only one cookie after. Did indulge in about 2 glasses of red, and some fun stuff (hence the crazy blog update with rambling sentences), before we shaved my head. I think he was having far too much fun with it.

I had a blast though (and found out some interesting stuff..... like he thought while I was taking it seriously and wasn't getting anywhere it was frustrating him. He said something else but I forget.). We went through photo's, talked about body building, diets, exercise, friends, ex's, sex, strange neighbours.... so much. It was awesome. A good relaxing evening.

Weight? Well, over 150, but barely. Right now I'm 150.? so I"m hoping I'm below 150 by morning. Food for the day:
Tea, water for the morning.
Yogurt at 4:30pm. (35cals)
Salad, salmon and dressing at 5:30pm (170 cals. Damn salmon but I needed the protein :()
2 mouthfulls of chocolate chips (150cals?)
Half a G2 (20 cal. It says 20cals on the bottle, but there's 2 servings in each bottle)
Half a diet pepsi
4 cookies (tiny ones with splenda... so 200cals?)
Steamed veggies (50cals)
Spaghetti (400 cals?)
Cookie (50)
2 glasses Red Wine (200 cals)
Tea (what I"m drinking now)

Guesstimate total of around 1300 cals, burning off around 500 cals on cardio alone. That stupid spaghetti will set me back.

I'm tired. I should sleep damn good tonight. I want to get up early and hit the gym, then go return Dads' turntable as it's got a crack in it, then load up everyone and head to Calgary. I was thinking of going earlier but I may just go to the gym and not do Zumba in the evening, giving me an excuse to be later.

Sleep. Then deal with tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment