Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rollercoaster

I feel like I'm on one. I love rollercoasters, but this one is not my flavour.

Today I woke up several times, not really getting a good nights sleep. When I finally got up I went to my doctors appointment, which turned into another waste of time. I wanted to ask about my shortness of breath after I kinda half assed got sick a few weeks ago (remember the snotty nose? That was about it) and about my poor knees that are dying. Dear ol' doc said that the shortness of breath is some kind of residual effect from the virus and can stick around for up to 3 months. He could give me an inhaler but I declined. He didn't give me chance to ask about my knees.

So I went home, attempted to start packing before I saw on my trainers facebook that all hell has indeed frozen over and the gym did do the retarded thing and lose all the trainers. They're hiring uncertified newbies at cheaper rates instead. Sucks for me. In 2 weeks I will lose my trainer. I have no idea what will happen. All I know is that no 18yr old bimbo is going to be my trainer. I know what good and qualified is like, I'm not going back now.

Went to grab more boxes, hung out and chatted with a friend, hit up Stupidstore and bought chocolate, went home and ate it along with a salad. Feeling sick I headed to the gym for some cardio before core class. By the time I was halfway through the core class I started feeling less puky though.

Training was fine. Mostly chest today so I'll be wonderful and sore tomorrow. I'm just so fed up of the aches and pains. My shoulders hurt, my knees hurt, my arms hurt and it's not the good muscles working pain. It's owie something is wrong pain.

Came home while debating for dinner. Did I want to do the sensible thing and have salmon, rice or multigrain pasta and veggies or go with just veggies and soup? The soup won...

Now I'm stressed. I was down to 147.2 this morning and while I"m not hitting my goal of 140 by tomorrow (yeah....) I was hoping for a 146 something.

The IF is working though. I am slimmer. My stomach is definatly flatter and I feel better. I am a little annoyed that I'm dropping so slowly instead of plummeting 10lbs in 2 weeks, but as long as this is sustainable for a short while. I am also eating a lot of junk. Once tomorrow is done I will focus on lack of junk for a few days at a time. There will be days where junk happens. Monday for example, when I hang out with a friend. But I need to control at least 2 days in between where I don't eat shit food.

I should be happy that in a week I have lost almost 3lbs.... but I'm not even close. Not until I get below the 140 mark,

then only for a short while.

I may be eating, but my head is still fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment