Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Heading In The Right Direction

150.7lbs this morning. On my way down... I was 150.2 before my hot chocolate, so I should be back below 150 by morning. Leaving me 9 days to drop 9lbs, with a damn brunch in there also.

However, car is still having issues, but I"ve got Friday off to head back home. I can hit the gym for an extra session too!

I've done a good job of restricting for the last 2 days. No chocolate etc. I avoided dinner by saying stress had bugged my stomach so I was just having soup. Tomorrow I"ll be at the gym all night so I'll avoid dinner there too. Thursday I work late, so once again, I avoid dinner.... ahhh... Lunches are salads and 2 yogurts (35cals each) with celery sticks. I've been taking oatmeal to work as I've been starting at 6am but I"ll eat it here before I leave tomorrow I think. I've also been drinking loads of coffee as I've not had much sleep. Hoping to be sleeping by 11pm (it's 1027 right now) and I don't have to be up until 6am so I should be more awake. Gotta lose the caffiene, and I've already had 1 diet soda this week. The other is reserved for Friday? Maybe? Or Thursday?

Tomorrow with hitting the gym for two 1hr classes, doing some weights before etc, I will have to eat something before going. I'm not sure what though as I will get home around 5pm or so and have to leave right away. I'd rather not 'grab something' on my way home as that is never good... maybe some soup/cup a soup? And the Luna bar half before half after. Possibly when I get home at 9pm some steamed broccoli, or nothing, see how I feel (and how much I weigh...)

Started reading Jane Eyre. So far its good. I have to start Meridian though as I really want to know how the saga ends.

It's starting to warm up.... got to -6C today. Supposed to be over freezing tomorrow, welcome to slush city!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. I am actually inspired by how long you have managed. Im still going to give you luck with keeping it up :)

    Your lunches sound really good, I quite like the plan you have at the moment.

    Hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete