Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Wanna Go Home

Car was not kind this morning. After dragging my reluctant ass out of bed I tested it, and it sounded fine. Ran just great. Then when I needed it to go to work, it went back to what it was doing yesterday. I called in for work at that point and have spent most of the day at Stephs house trying to figure out what to do, get it towed and find out what exactly my warranty covers.

It does cover a rental so I may still be able to go home. I really really want to. Just to sleep in my own bed, see Shaun, go to the gym.

I could stay here. I can handle that. It is just one weekend. Only if they can fix my car soon. If it's going to be weeks, I will go crazy. I will have to go home. I cant stay here.

I can't even think about it any more.

I was down .1lbs today. Not bad considering it's been a whole friggin week since I went to the gym. I'm getting lazy thanks to all this bs. This whole move was a bad idea. I'm getting fat and losing control of what I eat. Even today I had swiss chalet with the family for dinner. Had there been cupcakes in the house they would have been in grave danger of being eaten. However, I didn't eat any sugar after dinner. Just some dry organic bran flakes.

Wondering how little I can get away with eating tomorrow.... depends on if my car gets fixed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment