Friday, March 4, 2011

Fixing!!!

My car is being fixed!!! Only $350, with an oil change as it's smells like gas got in there. I should have it back tomorrow or Monday morning. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I'm so incredilby excited. I can go back to the gym!!!

I binged today. Chocolate, gummy bears, and a cupcake. I feel so gross. I"m 148, I was 145.7lbs this morning. I want my control back.... it's the sugar that's doing it. If I have a diet soda I'm fine. Tomorrow I need to chuck the cake I bought, the Skor bar, and the leftover candy. When I go grocery shopping with my friend I need to get the Vitamin Water, and some diet soda. I have gum, so there's something to chew on. I have 2 weeks until my birthday. I can drop this weight and be, not skinny, but at least lighter, than I am now.

I'm fed up of seeing my fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment