Sunday, March 20, 2011

First Day Of Spring

Didn't really occur to me that today was the first official day of spring. The snow last night kinda killed that for me, and while there was very little snow left today it was still a tad on the chilly side, barely hovering around freezing.

I ended up falling asleap on the couch until 5am then crawling my ass into bed. Stayed there until 10am before dragging my ass out of bed for a quick cup of tea and a shower. Headed over to Shannons and we all went out for lunch. I made some ok lunch choices, it could have been worse, but that would have been ok if it had ended there. Instead I went on a bit of a binge. Once home I napped on the couch and then ate supper. Last time I checked I was 151.1. that's a gain from 147.7 this morning. I'll be lucky to be 149.9 or lower by morning.

Fack!

The damage from the run isn't too bad. My ankles really hurt, as do my hamstrings a bit and quads but no knee issues so far *knock on wood*.

The damage from today is far worse though. I barely had any water, instead having far too much diet coke, tea, fireside coffee and a half a vitamin water. My poor body... at least my metabolism should be working fine after this.

I'm missing being empty again. I'm missing being hungry, having only liquids and being in control. The IF was working, I just need to modify it a bit, lessen the time from 8 hrs, maybe dropping it to 7 then 6.

Tomorrow I"m out and about with Shannon again and we're hitting Moxies for lunch. Aiming for around noon. She says she wants to be done by 4pm giving me 3 hours to hit the gym, and shower before meeting my parents for my birthday dinner. We're going to the Ethiopian place in town as I love it. If I can manage it I should only eat the lunch (most likely a big salad, preferably garden with dressing on the side) and the dinner. For drinks, loads of water, a tea in the morning, and maybe a diet pop at lunch and a wine at dinner. After that we're going light.

I can't be this huge anymore. I see pictures of myself and am disgusted. It may be the first day of spring but that means that summer is quickly approaching. I certainly don't plan on wearing a bikini or even a bathing suit but it would be nice to be in the 120's by then.

I'm concerned about losing my trianer. I have him for a few more sessions then he's done. I don't know what will happen there. I'll still go to the gym, but will I slip with not working with him? I'm scared I'll put the weight back on, especially with living with my friend. I need to move, find a place, get settled, and hope that everything works out for my trianer so I can go visit him at another gym. I don't care if that's here or even further north. I'll travel.

I also need to deal with this recent laziness. This going to bed every night at 1am needs to stop. As does the sleeping until 10am. Also, and this is the most concerning for me, the napping in the late afternoon. I'm out for an hour sometimes and how is that helping me burn calories?

Intake today: (oh fuck....)
Spicy Chicken Salad (lettuce, grape tomatoes, some kind of shaved cheese, spicy chicken patty)
Lemon Garlic dressing (entire package was 100cal, I had maybe half)
Baked potato with cheese and broccoli dressing (yeah... thanks cheese. All to my ass I'm sure)
diet coke
Piece of carrot cake
Medium smartie blizzard with extra smarties.
small bag of mini eggs
handful of chocolate chips
4 prunes
steamed veggies (broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, carrots) with black bean sauce
whole wheat pasta and organic tomato dressing
2 cans diet caffiene free coke
2 cups of tea
1 cup fireside coffee (instant coffee with whitener and hot chocolate)
half a 10 cal vitamin water.

Ugh.... foul. I need to keep writing this down. the myfitnesspal app is no longer doing the trick. I'm just fed up of entering everything on there. I think writing it down will take me back to basics.

Calorie estimate for today? 3000? I have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment