Monday, March 7, 2011

My Poor Car

I thought it was good. I picked it up today and took it to the gym... on the way home the engine light came on.

I'm getting a ride again tomorrow so I don't have to drive it. I'll take it back in after work and find out what's the scoop. If they try to charge me, I'm packing my shit and going home early on vacation. At least there's a mechanic there I can trust. And I'd rather be stranded there than here.

Gym was awesome. I miss Zumba. Did that, ran for 13min (my lungs aren't happy.... I'm fearing a chest infection.) and had my own leg day. Good thing too considering I managed to hit 152.2lbs this morning. Fattest I've been since Sept? Managed to eat less than 700 cals and burned 400 of that without the weight training. Biggest 'indulgence' was the 180cal Luna Bar for the protein. I should really start phasing those out and going back to soups. I will once I'm home.

I'm tired. I have to be up early.

And I'm fucking miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment