Monday, March 14, 2011

Quickie

I don't feel like posting much.... Yesterday sucked. I felt fat, I ate so much, then I ate more. Last night i decided to do the IF plan, doing the 16hr fast followed by 8 hrs permitted of eating. I was fine today. Ate too much though. I'm 151.7lbs right now but it was worth it. Had the family over for dinner, then went over to Shauns and hung out with him and his girlfrient. Overall a good night and I'm not letting my fucked up mind ruin it by overexamining what I ate.

I had a cookie at Shauns around 10pm or so, meaning I can eat around 2pm. I'll see if I can make it until 3pm as it may have been closer to 11pm that I ate it. Plan to run around the lake in the morning so I can get some outdoor practice before the run this weekend, then hit the gym.

Tired... finishing my tea, reading some of my book and going to bed. I'll catch up on blogs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment