Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yet another day....

I was down today. Thank fuck. I dropped to 148.5. I don't know what I would have done otherwise. I'm 148.4 right before bed so I should be below 148 by morning.

I ended up eating way more than I should have. I was doing fine until I went to my friends restaurant and ended up leaving with a burger, fries and diet coke. I got home, ate half the burger, and maybe a quarter of the fries before freaking out and tossing the lot. I can't remember eating anything else though. Once I got 'north' I did hit a Superstore as I had to pick up cat food and wanted to grab a salad or something. They didn't have any decent dressings and the only Greek salad was the massive one for $7. I opted for the $4 tray of raw veggies instead. Unfortunatly I decided I should have some chocolate too so I bought a tiny piece of the dark chocolate almond bark and a few ju jubes. thank goodness that it's bulk so I can at least take a tiny bit instead of buying a massive bag. I just need to stop going there altogether.

I ate half the veggies so I've got the rest for tomorrow. Planning on just tea for the drive to work, meeting ends at noon or so, have some veggies and hit the road with water and a diet soda. Once back home, go to work packing/cleaning etc. Day off at the gym I think. I'll need it. My legs will probably be quite sore tomorrow after yesterday, and my arms may need time to start feeling sore from today.

Tomorrow, just veggies for the day, with some veggies for tomorrow evening. Maybe some soup too? Dunno. See how the day goes. Ideally I would like to be 145 by Sat or Sun. Gives me 4 or 5 days to drop a few more pounds before we do the last measurements, and so I can get back on track and back in control.

Yup, another post of me obsessing about what I ate and what I will eat tomorrow and how I fucked up today. I hate it but oh, I so love the planning and analyzing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment