Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday :)

I am now one year older today. Does it mean anything different? Only in a number, but I know how much numbers mean to me.

I got my car looked at, hung around at my old store, went to Sobeys, and hit the gym. It was a short workout at the gym with only 20 min on the bike and then an hour with Shaun. I can't believe I have less than 2 weeks left with him. But that's a story for another day.

Towards the end of our workout he was joking about ice cream so after our hour was up we went off and had a blizzard. Once I downed that I headed home to try my creme filled croissants where I discovered to my delight that they contained REAL creme!!!! So I promptly ate both, minus the strawberries with their syrup. So delicious!

I went to the Home and Garden show, buying a beautiful necklace and a bag of mini donuts. I ate 4 mini donuts before running into a friend and I pretty much threw them at her in eagerness to have them off my hands.

Picked up my stuff for the run tomorrow and hit up my parents place. They gave me a cool necklace and a queen duvet which is awesome as they're so expensive. Won't be long before I can have a new bed :)

I basically stopped eating around 7pm, but I ate chocolate when I came home which kinda screwed things up. I can eat tomorrow at 1pm at the earliest, going until 9pm. Given that the run starts at 8pm I may want to consider trying not to eat until 3pm, giving me until 11pm. I did buy all that fruit so I may make myself a fruit smoothie tomorrow, just the milk for 90 cals and the fruit. Got coupons for the running store that is sponsoring this run so I may head there tomorrow and check out shoes.

I'm also going to continue to pack, as well as I desperatly need to organize my filing cabinet so I can do my taxes this week.

So tired. Good day overall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment