Monday, March 28, 2011

Endings and Beginnings

This is the last post in 'Independant Toomi'. I will leave this blog 'active' for a wee bit but it will be closed. If you want to, check out my profile and follow me to the new blog. I started this blog almost a year ago as an attempt to document my journey through weight loss. I've done that. I've dropped a fair amount of weight and have changed personally, physically and mentally in the process. This blog has gotten me this far. I am chosing to take this further. I could walk away, concentrate on being healthy, gaining muscle etc. I just don't want to. I've become paranoid that there is a chance someone will find this blog and link it back to me. Specifically someone I know, trust and rely upon especially recently. I'm moving, my life is changing. Time for this to change too. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment