Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blehck!!!!

I feel gross. I feel full. I am disgusting.

The morning started out well, even though I was tired. I had my tea, my half an oatmeal and made my salad and a yogurt for lunch. One of the guys did a coffee run, so I had a small black coffee, then I remembered that I had poppycock in my locker and I was done for.

I ate a bunch, then put a bunch in a bowl for staff. Then one of the guys who loves candy stopped by with a GIANT bag of licorice allsorts and some white chocolate with crumbled cookies in it. I ate a slab of that and a ton of the licorice. I finally forced myself to eat the salad so I had something healthy in me. Some more munching later and I went home. I did however get a bunch of stuff done at work.....

Headed out for dinner wearing all black, and met the family at the restaurant. Once upstairs and a quick glance at the menu and dumbass here suggests we share starters. The spinnach dip just looked too good to resist. Ordered salmon with the pineapple salsa and rice and ate the entire thing. Then followed up with a massive piece of chocolate cake that I probably ate at least half of.

Ugh..... I'm 142.5.

I want to be 137 by Tuesday at the weigh in. Last time I managed to drop 2lbs during the day, doubt that will happen this time, so I need to be 138 or 139 by Tuesday morning. That's 1.5 days to lose 3.5-4.5lbs.

I should be able to hit 141 by morning. and if I behave, I should be able to do 139 by Tuesday morning. If I can do that I have 3 more days to drop as low as possible before Christmas Day when I will probably eat a ton, and Boxing Day where I will eat just as much. Goal is not to go over 140, then drop quickly for the end of the month. If I get that call to move I would like to be at least 135... for now.

Which leads me to tomorrow.

I have a conference call but my boss and my email don't agree with each other. She (not my asshole of a boss, my regional manager, my old boss) says it's 11am, my email says noon. I ask her, she says 11am, I check my email and it says noon MST.... So which one do I go with? I emailed out to ask a few others but haven't heard back....

Do I want to go to spin class? I enjoyed it last time, but at 930 with a potential call at 11am, it kinda screws with my plans. I think I'm going to hit the gym by 8am, do a quick run, an hour of weights, then an hour of spin before hauling ass home. Sit on the call while having tea, then have a nap before heading off to work. Gives me 2-3hrs at the gym (and not much sleep tonight!) and not much food in the morning.

For food... I really want to not eat tomorrow, but I know that really isn't good for my metabolism. I will probalby have my half an oatmeal before going to work at 2 or so, then take salad, yogurt and canteloupe to work. Take a cup a soup also in case of munchies later. If I can get by on that and NO munching I should be good.

Fuck, what a day. I'm exhausted but I'm watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels and just laughed my ass off at the last episode. Gene was doing some sleep therapy thing and Shannon was taking drugs to sleep. She was getting up and eating during the night and didn't remember it at all. So funny!!! Finishing up my tea, hot water bottle on my back (it's sore from the gym yesterday...) and going to do some more reading.... Bed at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment