Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hulätt

George Clooney

I prattled on about him earlier, so I won't go into too much detail. This one is purely coz he's smokin hot and has done some great movies. From suave and slightly dangerous (Oceans Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen) to downright goofy (Men Who Stare At Goats and the hilarious O Brother Where Art Thou) to pure sweet (One Fine Day) slightly more serious (Up In The Air... totally doesn't end the way you think it's gonna) to the far more serious (Good Night and Good Luck, Syrianna). If you really want a shock go watch the super old Rosanne... he's such a baby!!!!


This man is like fine wine. It just keeps getting better!


Hulatt is the number two in Amharic one of the languages of Ethiopia and is said 'oulette'. I only learned a few things but I love the language!


I'm suprised at how fast I've dropped this weight. I'm 141.2lbs this morning, and after today I should be mid 140.5 or so by morning. I just need to keep the momentum going as if I can get sub 140.0 by Friday I just need to hold onto it until Monday.

Today I had my half an oatmeal and tea with just water once that was done until about 4pm when I ate yogurt. I could have gone on longer without but I really shouldn't do that anymore as it fucks with my metabolism too much. I ate the salad shortly after then once home had more water, some cherrios, leftover soup, multigrain rice cake and tea. I think I'm right around 400-420 cals today and with no gym time that should help at least maintain.

Tomorrow I work early, so half an oatmeal and tea again, with water. Take the usual salad and yogurt. Going to Yoga and then core so I do need to eat something else, take some canteloupe (mmmm... I bought some today. Really blows my daily sugar allowance but it's low in cals and is so yummy!!!) a rice cake and an extra yogurt in case. After we'll see how I feel. Probably veggies... maybe some soup?

Mitten count: 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment