Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

Tis a gorgeous day!!! Or I should saw 'twas as it's 20 minutes to midnight.

After a late night I crawled my ass out of bed at 7am and had my morning tea while pissing around on facebook (I've spent way too much time on facebook in the last few days!!!). Went to my friends to shoot up her diabetic kitties and then to the parents for breakfast. I was somewhat good. I had 2 sausages, 3 pieces of bacon and 1.5 pieces of french toast with a tiny bit of scrambled eggs (they didn't make much so I couldn't take more).

Gift time followed and it was fun. Dad loved his camera! I got 2 guitar books, pajamas, a spice rack, lots and lots of moisturiser and bath stuff, socks, jewelry, gift certificates to a local running store and my entry to the fun run I want to do in March (!!!! 6km). I managed to escape with only 2 After Eight bars, one of which I had half. I will take the other one to work and toss the remaining half.

Home for several hours where I completely cleaned house. Didn't even sit, chill and read a book. I'm so gonna fail my goal of 3 books this month!!! Headed back to the parents for 5pm and began the feast.

I didn't do as bad as I feared, but still more than I wanted. I did eat dip, chips, and shrimp for appys, then we went into full dinner. Turkey, gravy, potatoes, brussell sprouts, peas, carrots and gravy. I managed to eat lots of veggies and less turkey. I did indulge in Christmas pudding with icing and then onto the chocolates but overall I don't feel too terrible.

Lots of compliments on how I look. I got into a good conversation with my sister (I weigh 4lbs less than her now!!!!) and step-mom about what we do in training and how it all works. I'm sure if I wanted to I could really really buckle down, follow my trainers plan and concentrate on gaining muscle.

I don't want to.

I'm 144.5 when I got home from dinner, hoping I don't go over 145 by bed time. I'm supposed to be down to 142 by the 27th but it might be the 28th or 29th depending on how tomorrow goes!!!

Plan for tomorrow as it's going to be NUTS!!!!

Up at around 7am and have tea. Shoot up my friends cats then off to work. I'll be there an hour early to clean up after breakfast. I may indulge in a bowl of cereal, but a reasonable portion. I may even allow myself half a croissant if there's one left. No donuts. For lunch I will have one sandwich and take my salad. For dinner, one or two pieces of cheese pizza. Throughout the day I will snack but try to limit the chocolate. It is a 12hr shift and I have to keep the lunch room clean. I must not go crazy. Considering how disgustingly full I feel I hopefully wont' have a problem.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good Christmas & got a lot of stuff:)
    It's nice to hear someone else tried to eat normally on Christmas! I just couldn't let food ruin my Christmas so ate like a normal person, 3 meals & everything :O

    I'm sure you can get to 142 by the 28th/29th! Thats definitely a reasonable goal:) I hope you reach it!

    ReplyDelete