Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Popcorn and Nutella

That's how my evening ended.

I started off somewhat ok. I got up late, but I slept deeply, better than I have in a long time. I made my tea, checked PT, got ready for work and went out into the falling snow to head to work. Jumped in the office to do some stuff and was there for a while before Sheri asked me to come help with the lineup. No prob!!! Right out and helping until we took care of it and I went back to doing my work. Apparently that wasn't good enough for my boss but instead of coming to me, he chose to make snide comments to Sheri. When I finally ran into him it was about another employee that had hurt themselves, and then later while he joked about chocolate in the lunch room. He never said a word to me, negative or otherwise.

Whatever. He's off tomorrow so I don't have to deal with him. I mean, I understand that the plan was to have me up front, helping with the lineups, but we didn't have any lineups. Does he really want to pay his 3rd highest person in the store to stand at the entrance bored out of her mind?

Towards the end of my shift I felt sorry for Chris in the warehouse and decided I could go help him out so we hauled TV's and appliances around for a few hours. I left 2.5hrs late but I always enjoy working in the warehouse, especially as Chris is a good guy to work with. However, my shoulder was bugging me a bit earlier, and it was really hurting when I left. I'm not sure if it's in the bone or muscle but it's really bad if I put weight on my arm. Even lifting my purse hurt.

I ended up eating after all. Matt brought chocolates and was so happy to bring me one. He dragged me into the lunch room to give me one so I had one and itwas delightful! So he gave me another and insisted I have it. So I ate it too. 140calories for both pieces. I had a few pieces of my 72% dark chocolate and then figured I'd just get right back to fasting. Until I wandered into the lunch room later and ate 4 cookies and a bowl of frosted flakes. I love dry cereal!!!! I ate the rice cake I didn't eat the other day and the rest of the chocolate. I managed not to eat the cake I've brought for someone else but it was a close call. Once home I ate cottage cheese, 3 chips with salsa and a bowl of cheerios with milk. Once that was done I had a bag of 100cal popcorn dipped in nutella. It's one of my favourite snacks and unfortunatly tonight it turned into a mini binge.

I'm hoping I can still be 141.? by morning. I am supposed to be 140.9 by morning. I'm still debating if I want to hit the gym in the morning. I really should, even if it's just for an hour. It'll be bloody cold, deep snow, and I'll have to be there by 9am at the latest. Hopefully the -20C will keep people away. No running though..... think I should still rest my knee. Bike or elliptical, maybe some weights, possibly kill my abs?

Plan is to do the liquid fast tomorrow. Same plan as today, but this time follow through.

Wander: I gotta say I was pretty floored after that number. That's kinda why I want to do another and why I'm so scared to keep doing it. Just watching it drop is addictive (apparently not enough to keep me away from food today though....) For the trainer weighing me in... first time freaked me out on that very first appointment. By the first month weigh in I was stoked as I'd dropped 10lbs and he was really excited about it. Same the next month. As the last 3 months have ticked by and it's been less loss each time I've not been as elated, but it's still a loss. As fucked up as it sounds, I want to see how he reacts when I get lower than he wants me to be. I want him to say I'm too low. Why? Not a clue. Maybe it's some kind of validation that I'm 'getting somewhere' in my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Hello girls as you may have notice I have a new blogger once again!! The first time I was clumsy and deleted it the second time however my blog was reported and shut down!! Unfortunately for the person who reported me, they are unaware of my DETERMINATION and MOTIVATION to make a POSITIVE change!!


    I hope you all are having an AWESOME week and sorry I could not be there to share it with you. However I am back and hope we can support each other =)


    http://breanne-mayfield-2011.blogspot.com/


    “Life's ups and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals - Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want”


    Bree =)

    ReplyDelete