Monday, December 27, 2010

To Fast

I chose to fast today, a liquid fast. I'm happy with how I've done so far. I've had less than 400 cals and not a single morsel of food. No chewing involved today at all!

Got up and hit the gym, doing a 30min run followed by a leg day, then 15min on the bike to cool down. Hit Safeway and grabbed two smoothies. They're the Bolthouse Farms, 450mls. After much debate I got the Berry Boost and the Mocha Cappuccino with the extra protein in it. I had half the Mocha when I got home (178 cals) and took the other to work. At work I had my tea which lasted forever, around 800mls of water (a bit low on water today), half the Berry Boost smoothie and the Fuji Pear 10cal Vitamin water. Once I got home I brewed some tea. The juices were higher in calories, but worth it I hope. They're also super high in sugars though. Not sure I would get the Mocha one too often as it really is quite sweet. It was about 178cals for half, the Berry one was about 130cals for half. I've calculated it out and it's 387cals total, and -78cals net not including the leg work.

This morning I was 145.1lbs. Currently 143.9lbs. Hoping to get down to 143.0 or lower. I have until the 31st to drop below 140 so that gives me 4 days to drop this extra weight and it will put me back on track for the toughest goal.

Tomorrow is going to be a hard long day at work with loads of running about. I have to bail right at 530 in order to get to the gym and on a treadmil. Try to do 40min before training, then possibly no cooldown, haven't decided yet. I guess it depends on how exhausted I am.

I would love to keep this fast going but I have to eat tomorrow. I don't know if I want cereal or oatmeal for breakfast and of course tea. Take a yogurt and salad to work, and finish off the berry boost. I'll take a rice cake too and allow myself a few chips from the lunch room, but no cookies or candy. Maybe some dried cereal instead as I can happily munch on dry cheerios or frosted flakes for a treat? It all depends on how busy I'm going to be!!! For dinner I'll have to have veggies and depending on how I feel, maybe some soup. I'd like to keep it under 600 cals where at all possible...

Shaun posted a video on his facebook today and damn I just love that song. They lyrics are just going around and around in my head right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment